- Well Presented & Spacious Townhouse
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Bathroom, En-Suite & Downstairs Toilet
- Off Road Parking
- Available 11/10
A particularly well presented three double bedroom terraced house, situated in Redditch. The accommodation, in brief, features:- Driveway & Garage, Hallway, Downstairs WC, Kitchen/Diner with Door to Rear Garden & Integrated Oven, Hob & Extractor, Stairs to First Floor Landing, Lounge with Contemporary style Feature Fireplace, Double Bedroom Three with French Doors to Juliet style Balcony, Stairs to Second Floor Landing, Master Bedroom with Built In Wardrobes & En Suite Shower Room, Double Bedroom Two and Bathroom. Outside, the property enjoys a rear garden with block paved patio, lawn and path to a play area. The garden benefits from fenced boundaries with mature trees beyond creating a private backdrop.
The town of Redditch offers easy access to motorway links (M42, Jct 2&3) and there are good rail and bus links. There are also excellent leisure facilities along with cultural attractions, including the Kingfisher Shopping Centre.
* Downstairs WC
* 4.75m (Max) x 4.05m 7" Kitchen/Diner: 4.75m (Max) x 4.05m (Max) (15' 7" x 13' 3")
* Garage: 5.55m x 2.5m (18' 2" x 8' 2")
* Stairs to First Floor Landing
* 4.75m (Max) x 3.95m 7" Lounge: 4.75m (Max) x 3.95m (Max) (15' 7" x 13')
* Bedroom 3: 4m (Max) x 2.75m (Max) (13' 1" x 9')
* Stairs to Second Floor Landing
* 3.7m (Max) x 3.3m 2" Master Bedroom: 3.7m (Max) x 3.3m (Max) (12' 2" x 10' 10")
* Bedroom 2: 3.95m x 2.7m (Max) (13' x 8' 10")
* Bathroom: 2.3m x 2m (7' 7" x 6' 7")
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent, is payable to secure this property. A deposit of £ £1,067.30 will be payable prior to tenancy commencement, along with the first months rent.